Knowledge is the most important piece of gear a climber can have. The RemsBoard is a training tool developed with Mountain Guide and climbing safety expert Dale Remsberg. His Instagram posts found at @daleremsberg have become the go to for climbers looking for safe and efficient anchor and belay systems. www.daleremsberg.com.
The RemsBoard lets you simulate anchor and belay scenarios using up to 3 bolts in a variety of positions and orientations. Speed and safety on a climb comes from practice and repetition. The RemsBoard brings the belay stance into your living room so you can practice through the off season or debrief after a day at the crag.
The RemsBoard comes equipped with 3 standard 3/8″ hangers, to build all the bolted anchor combinations you would find in the field. The board also has tapered slots for nut or piton placements. With all training tools finding good instruction is important @daleremsberg is a good place to start.
- Comes equipped with 3 x 3/8″ stainless steel hangers.
- Nut slots fit 8.3mm – 12.55mm nuts, or BD Stopper 5, 6, 7. Will also accept a short, thin Bugaboo piton.
- Can be positioned horizontally or vertically to simulate various situations.
- Horizontal slots for practicing anchors on trees and rocks.
- Placements for Fixe Elay Rappel PLX + Welded Ring + Hanger anchors.