- Train Anchors and belays with the RemsBoard. The beautifully finished birch plywood board has slots for positioning bolt hangers in a variety of locations and notches on the side for simulating monolithic anchors like rocks and trees. You can add additional bolt hangers or ring anchors chains with the standard 3/8″ x 1.25″ bolts and wing nuts.Mountain Guide and climbing safety expert Dale Remsberg has provided a wealth of anchor scenarios and solutions on his Instagram @daleremsberg which has become the go to for climbers looking for safe and efficient anchor and belay systems. www.daleremsberg.com.Speed and safety on a climb comes from practice and repetition. With the RemsBoard you can train anchors anywhere you choose.With all training tools finding good instruction is important @daleremsberg is a good place to start.
- Comes equipped with 3 x 3/8″ stainless steel hangers.
- Nut slots fit 8.3mm – 12.55mm nuts, or BD Stopper 5, 6, 7. Will also accept a short, thin Bugaboo piton.
- Can be positioned horizontally or vertically to simulate various situations.
- Look for chain graphic on back if using the Fixe Chain Anchors, sold separately.
Not for use while climbing. The Remsboard is designed for a ground-school setting, where there is no fall consequence. Climbing, mountaineering and all technical rope work are potentially hazardous activities and cannot be made safe. Always seek professional instruction from qualified guides or instructors, taking personal responsibility to learn the proper techniques involved, assuming all risks and accepting full responsibility for injuries, loss or death.